“Great restaurant”

Ranked #10 of 177 Restaurants in Manzanillo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

The staff is friendly, the food is really good, staff speaks English. The price for a steak is 180 pesos. It's worth your visit, the bean and meat soup is also very good. Great ambiance!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Unique atmosphere and the best food we've had in Manzanillo so far. The boyfriend had the adobo rabbit and I have the Mexican plate. Both were tremendous and so tasty we had to pause and just savor. We started with the lengua tacos and can't recommend them enough. The salsa platter and the fresh made FLOUR tortillas are the cherry on the sundae. The service was friendly but not particularly attentive. We left talking about how we needed to come back once or twice more on this trip.

I took a picture of the menu on my phone just so we can fantasize about and plan our return trip(s). We come from San Francisco, which is a foodie mecca, so our favorable reviews are based on being spoiled by great restaurants of all cuisine types in the states.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Very good to excellent steak house in Manzanillo. Casual atmosphere, big portions and excellent prices (about 20USD per person including a couple of Negra Modelos). The prime rib was excellent, but the other cut I had (I think it was called an Argentina cut) was very good but a little tougher than the prime rib. All things considered, I highly recommend this restaurant when in Manzanillo.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have been there three times and hated it each time. Will never go back even if someone else is paying.

1  Thank VillasPalmar
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We went to this restaurant twice while in Manzanilo. My children really enjoyed their meals, steak, tacos, fajitas and steamed clams! I had the shrimp Mocahete bowl and it was ok, the shrimp was good the sauce was not. My father had the chicken Mocahete bowl that came with a green sauce and it was amazing! The only thing we didn’t like was the cat that goes in and out and under the tables. My kids thought it was just awful as they were trying to eat and it could be friendly then mean. Don’t let the cat stop you from going here!