“yuck.”

El Bigotes 1
Ranked #46 of 168 Restaurants in Manzanillo
Cuisines: Seafood, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Beach, Florida
“yuck.”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Yuck. There are few things that taste worse than OLD seafood served in a smelly, dirty restaurant. I will never go there again.. Yuck.

Ajijic, Mexico
“Used to be good, but ...”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Two El Bigotes restaurants on the strip. We used to go there a lot, but in recent years the prices have far exceeded the quality.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank MikeInMexico
Mazatlan
“Don´t miss this seafood delight”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Bigotes Restaurant: This is a very large restaurant right on the beach, with a beautiful view of the Manzanillo harbor. While the decor is plain, the food is not. It has a wholesome and very clean atmosphere. The restaurant has a large menu of seafood. My companions ordered a wide variety from the menu: Breaded shrimp with fresh salsa and mango sauce, 2-good size crab in the shell, garlic fish, fish melonaise, and breaded chicken. The portions were huge, well presented, and everybody thoroughly enjoyed their meal. The mixed drinks were large, and very refreshing.
The waitresses were all very attractive, but more importantly, they were knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful. This is a place to go when you want to enjoy a wonderful seafood meal on the beach while watching the sunset.

• Visited February 2012
Manzanillo, Mexico
“"1" Afternoon Seafood”
Reviewed 26 December 2011

All differnt types of fabulous fish dihes right on the Ocean

1 Thank pepe3436
Winnipeg, Canada
“yummy food”
Reviewed 1 March 2011

I ate garlic shrimp, some spicy shrimp in a red sauce, cheveche, brucetta and it was all very, very yummy. The margarhitas were so strong that I felt like we were on hidden camera. After 2 drinks my friend was drunk. Too strong for me to drink. The bad news is the service. Truly the slowest I have ever experienced, ever. People all around us received their complimentary chips for dipping in the 3 salsas/sauses that were on our table. We waited...... eventually we got up and went and got some our selves. The waitress never came around much. Waiting to pay for the bill was a real long experience. Then when asked for a receipt so work can reimburse me, I was left for a long time. I just walked out with out the receipt. Food is delicious but be sure you are in no rush.

Visited February 2011