just returned from a week stay at las hadas . reading prior reviews helped in knowing what the resort was all about!
this is a small resort but with many levels and steps. we did ok. but would not be good for people with mobility issues.
built 40 years ago, this resort was well maintained with a lot of upgrades going on. the entire resort is being repainted...what a task. and looks beautiful as the progress unfolds.
Quiet is the key word at this resort. there is no night life. no activites at pool area. however it is a perfect spot to get away and just relax.!
small beach area with drink and food service right to your chair! pool area was well taken care of by the plentiful staff, waiters were great!
it was nice to have the dolfinos restaurant for lunch and dinner, buffet as well as menue every day! my girlfriend recommends the mahi mahi.
with our package - the bries beach club ( worth the extra 100.00 per person) we got an awesome suiet. with a balcony 60' long. room 1506. stunning views. worth the walk if you can handle being on a higher floor. golf carts will give u a ride if needed.
room service was great. we had breakfast every morning ! just tip the staff, they deserve it!
a 1/2 hr walk to town, neat shops and food.
if you want a little party life go on the sunset cruise on wed. nights. great views and booze. the big boat is the one you want...not small boat!
we had free wifi in room and all around pool and lobby area, just see conceiers to set up code for you! all in all a great quiet place with good food and great service. make sure you understand what's included in your package as there are many packages available on the resort...somewhat confusing! they make you sign for everything you order...drinks...food...room service. just there way of keeping track I guess.
taxi rides are very cheap -5 u.s gets you into town. for nightlife taxi into town a 5 minute ride. lots of bars and restaurants that are cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manzanillo resort and marina with accommodations and a variety of amenities. This hotel features wedding venues, a golf course, romantic dining and event space in Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Las Hadas By Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Hadas Golf Resort And Marina Hotel Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Mexico
- Las Hadas Hotel And Marina
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina