Spent a week at Las Hadas from Feb 4 to Feb 11. Traveled with our teenage son.
Thought the hotel was beautiful as were the grounds. The rooms need updating but they were perfectly fine given that we only spent time in the room to sleep and shower. Loved the big balconies. One night our air conditioning quit working but we went to the front desk the next morning and it was fixed that day.
The best thing about the resort were the workers - from the cleaning staff, groundskeepers, waiters/waitresses and vendors. It didn't matter who you met they always greeted you with a smile and were very appreciative of any tip left for them. They were not pushy at all.
The beach was nice but small (as we knew from reading other reviews) with only a few sea urchins in the water. The water was very clear so if you watched, you were able to see them.
The food was great. The breakfast buffet had lots of fresh fruit, omelettes which were cooked in front of you with your choice of filling, yogurt, cereal etc. For lunch there was a beach hut where you could order a hamburger, hotdog, guacamole etc. which was always good. For lunch and supper you could eat at Dolphines where they had a buffet or you could order from the menu. They had a great selection of fresh salad which was appreciated. The view was outstanding.
Our TransAt rep (JC) was amazing and provided us with lots of useful information. We felt very safe walking in the Village. People need to do their homework and determine where they are going rather than complaining when they get there. We knew there were lots of stairs but we certainly didn't mind the exercise however some people would have difficulty.
I guess the only thing that we missed was the nightly entertainment. For my husband and I we would be fine but with a teenager the nights were a little boring. There wasn't anything to do after supper.
The weather was absolutely perfect - hot every day. It's a beautiful place and I expect that we will be back.
Thank-you for a great relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manzanillo resort and marina with accommodations and a variety of amenities. This hotel features wedding venues, a golf course, romantic dining and event space in Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Las Hadas By Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Hadas Golf Resort And Marina Hotel Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Mexico
- Las Hadas Hotel And Marina
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina