Just returned from a week all-inclusive at Las Hadas after a less than pleasant travel day with Air Transat/Enerjet. A big thanks to this hotel for the sandwiches and coffee that were provided to us on our arrival at 11:00 PM, seven hours after our expected arrival time, which was after the hotel's buffet had closed.
This was my 15th all-inclusive vacation and it was definitely very relaxing as others here have mentioned. It was the first time ever that we never had to hurry down to find a place on the beach. Many chairs, tables were available and don't forget to ask whoever is working at the beach towel stand for the mattresses, comfy!
The staff in general were friendly and helpful, however the servers at Delphines could use a little help. Our last evening it was incredibly hard to get a menu, as was mentioned in another review here. It became a self serve for me, after 10 minutes of waiting I helped myself to a menu, gave our order to another waiter who then related the order to our server. It continued with trying to order from the dessert menu ... lol, yeah maybe a little less chitchat and more service??
Knowing this resort had many stairs I still asked for a room with a view and was not disappointed. The walk up and down those stairs were great for burning off those extra calories consumed at the great breakfast buffet.
There are warnings about the sea urchins and we saw people fishing them out of the water every day. I did see one local get bitten and this young man looked like he was in extreme pain ... so beware. After that I only went in with water shoes.
One thing that I did know ahead of time was the fact of no entertainment other than the Mexican night, which was great, and the guitar player on BBQ night. Evenings were spent in the lobby, checking info. on our tablets, meeting people and watching music videos from the '80s!??
This trip was bought last minute so all in all, a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manzanillo resort and marina with accommodations and a variety of amenities. This hotel features wedding venues, a golf course, romantic dining and event space in Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Las Hadas By Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Hadas Golf Resort And Marina Hotel Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Mexico
- Las Hadas Hotel And Marina
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina