I hesitate between average and very good (no "good" with Tripadvisor).
- Food and the service which i find quite average (except at reception, good service).
- Main building with its antique look
- Village like atmosphere. I was in a room part of a small house located 300m away from the main building. Reminds me Greece.
- Sand beach is nice, as well as the pool.
- Spa: had a good massage there is a peaceful environment
Make sure you agree on the price for the airport taxi run. Hotel has negotiated a fare which is better than what a taxi would propose you, it seems. Go outside the hotel premises and have a good walk on the peninsula to see the scenic and look at the different types of house architectures around.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking