Arrival:30 minute ride from the airport. Arrived at 12:00pm. In our room by 1:00pm. Smooth and quick check in.
Rooms: in the 100 section.Rooms are dated but for the amount of time you spend there no issue. Bedroom with separate bath and shower and TV. Sitting area with 2 days beds and flat screen TV. Kitchen area with fridge and table. Also another bathroom and shower in this area. Sliding doors to balcony 2 chairs and table. 2 bottles of water in the room that are not replaced daily just ask for more to be sent or get at the bar. You are close to the disco in the 100 section so you can here the music but its not overwhelming.All and all no issues with the room.
Pools: Very large family pool and smaller adult pool area with lounging beds and bar. Nice place to relax. Bartender Xavier at the adult pool very experienced and has very good English.
Staff: The nicest staff you will meet at any resort. Service is excellent. Remember to tip for good service 20 to 50 pesos. Entertainment staff and shows are typical of most resorts but the quality of the shows are better than most.
WiFi: Was free with our all inclusive package. Works in the main lobby. Was faster than I thought it would be. It is also at the main pool but signal is weak. Just ask for a password at the check in desk. My password worked for the whole week
Food: not 5 star but always something good to eat. One ala carte restaurant food was good and service good. Not open everyday. Book reservations in the morning
Activities: there is no shortage of activities. Zip line,tennis,volleyball,basketball,soccer,watersides ,paintball the list goes on and on
Summary: Had a great time. Resort is very busy on Friday ,Saturday and Sunday. It is a weekend getaway resort for the local people. I have been to 5 star resorts in many different locales and always end up back here, would return in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Festivall All Inclusive Resort Manzanillo .. a beautiful property located at Miramar beach facing the blue waters of the Mexican Pacific. 32 acres of fun. An unique all inclusive experience. ALL INCLUSIVE• All meals buffet style plus optional a la carte dinner dining/domestic beer, wine & mixed drinks from 11 am-1am/4 restaurants (dress code applies)/4 bars. And beach club.• Entertainment/disco (adults only)/dance hall (children allowed)• 4 pools/children’s pool/adult pool/water slides/gym/archery/climbing wall/rappel/canopy/skating rink/ paint-ball area (paint-ball fee)• 10 tennis courts (6 lit)/non-motorized water sports/scuba & snorkeling lessons.• Children’s program (ages 4-12) Accommodations: One-bedroom villas have two twin beds or one queen bed and two studio beds, bathroom with shower only, living area and in-room safe for up to 4 people (including adults and children. Two-bedroom villas with two twin beds, one queen bed, two studio beds and two bathrooms are available. 514 Air-conditioned one and two-bedroom villas all with satellite TV and balcony or patio for up to 6 people including adults and children.Based on the Silver section, you will have the option to upgrade your accommodation:Silver section: It’s located upstairs, approximately 5 minutes away from all the Restaurants, Swimming Pools, Boutique and the main plaza. Gold section: Moderately closed to the Lobby, Restaurants, Basquetball and Volleyball courts. Platinum section: The best location right around the Restaurants and main Swimming Pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Festivall All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Festivall All Inclusive Hotel Manzanillo
- Hotel Maeva Manzanillo
- Resort All Inclusive Maeva Manzanillo
- Club Maeva Manzanillo Mexico
- Maeva Manzanillo