This place was by far the worst "resort" i have ever stayed at..people should not pay to go there..people should BE PAYED to go there...
horrible, bugs in bed, dirty beds, pools, horrible food, stray hungry cats running around everywhere..this is a local mexican favourite holiday spot, so unless you want to be stared down by a bunch of mexicans while trying to enjoy the disco, i suggest you find another resort. Oh and by the way, the beach, is NOT a beach..and it is probably a 15 minute walk from the hotel to the beach, gross sand, horrible water, plus you have to pay to use a chair. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE RESORT I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU TO NOT GO THERE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Festivall All Inclusive Resort Manzanillo .. a beautiful property located at Miramar beach facing the blue waters of the Mexican Pacific. 32 acres of fun. An unique all inclusive experience. ALL INCLUSIVE• All meals buffet style plus optional a la carte dinner dining/domestic beer, wine & mixed drinks from 11 am-1am/4 restaurants (dress code applies)/4 bars. And beach club.• Entertainment/disco (adults only)/dance hall (children allowed)• 5 pools/children’s pool/adult pool/water slides/gym/archery• 10 tennis courts (6 lit) scuba & snorkeling lessons.• Children’s program (ages 4-12). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gran Festivall All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Festivall All Inclusive Hotel Manzanillo
- Hotel Maeva Manzanillo
- Resort All Inclusive Maeva Manzanillo
- Club Maeva Manzanillo Mexico
- Maeva Manzanillo