“Wow... Tasty” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rancho Don Andres - CLOSED

Rancho Don Andres
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Manzanillo, Mexico
“Wow... Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

I had the Chamorro - Pork Shank. Basically a lower pork leg that had been slow cooked for hours. It was rather large and I was wondering how I was going to slice it up. I didn't need to worry, I poked it with my fork and it just started falling apart. So tender and so tasty from the spices it had been cooking in. The place is interesting, kind of like a farm with an open restaurant. This will be on the top of my list for when I return.

Visited March 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Spring Vacation in Manzanillo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

We had a party of six that we all enjoyed our food from chips and salsa to the main entrees of pork, ribs, and chicken. Very good wait staff and service, very friendly!

Visited March 2012
Dauphin, Canada
“A little out of the way but worth the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

Our group of four found our way to this restaurant based on what we read in Trip Advisor. The taxi ride through a farm field was a bit unnerving but we were delighted by the open air ranch setting. We were looking for a good full meal and we were not disappointed! We enjoyed pork ribs, steak, chicken, fish and mixed seafood. All was wonderfully prepared and served by an excellent attentive staff. Great food and reasonable prices. We all loved our supper and agreed this was a place to rate a return visit.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Dauphindave
calgary
“great food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2011

We have been to Manzanillo many times over the years and have a few favorite places to eat.We just found Don Andres on this past trip and have added it to our favorite list.We had a great meal and great service.Good for everybody young family,business,tourists.We will be back

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank kdmoore
“Awesome food and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2011

My husband and I had a great time here. If I could rate the service a 10 I would. Our waiter was very attentive and willing to suggest what food was best. I had one of the best piña coladas ever. When we went it happened to be raining so as we left our waiter walked us out with a garden umbrella! We will definitely be coming back.