“March Vacation 2013”
Review of Rancho Don Andres - CLOSED

Rancho Don Andres
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“March Vacation 2013”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

New location, you could see the original restaurant in the back of the new one. What a beautiful new restaurant! Our meals were delicious, fajitas combo and fish fillet entree. Great service and we were surprised with a visit of a mariachi band that was excellent and they played for several song.

• Visited March 2013

vancouver island
“non-existant”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

My wife and I have visited Manzanillo quite a few times, and have totally enjoyed the restaurants in the area. Can you imagine our surprise when we arrived at the closed gates of this place, after being assured that it was open. Hopefully, the story that it had changed hands and was under going major renovations is true, as we would hate to believe all the excellent comments about this place are not true. Next time we fly down from Canada, we will certainly give it a second try, unfortunately it did leave a very sour taste with 14 of us. This occurred the last week of November 2012.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank goingon60
Pickering, Canada
“Best steak in town”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

We went to Don Andres ranch with a group of 12. The ranch house/ dining area was very Mexican outback style with peacocks gracing the grounds. The steak was the best in town, grilled to perfection and so large we had to get doggie bags. We will be going back several times more this winter during our two months stay.

Visited February 2012
Spaxton, United Kingdom
“If you can find it, Sorry”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Took aver half an hour to find this place. No signs to it in the end the Coke delivery driver told us where it was. In the middle of a muddy field, rubbish all around the place, old trucks and cars seem to be dumped there. Sorry but I would not send my worst enemy to ear there. Well maybe I would. BUT I am not going to.
I do not know where the reviews come from, but I would think that there are frinds and staff sending them in. Fi you can find it, and are very brave give it a try. DONT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED

Visited January 2013
Manzanillo, Mexico
“Wow... Tasty”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I had the Chamorro - Pork Shank. Basically a lower pork leg that had been slow cooked for hours. It was rather large and I was wondering how I was going to slice it up. I didn't need to worry, I poked it with my fork and it just started falling apart. So tender and so tasty from the spices it had been cooking in. The place is interesting, kind of like a farm with an open restaurant. This will be on the top of my list for when I return.

Visited March 2012