“QUIES - Hands for Health Spa”
Review of Quies

Quies
More attraction details
Owner description: Limo Beach is a VIP transportation service with the only limo buses in Cancun and Riviera Maya. We make party tours on hotel zone Cancun as well as Archeological tours to the most important ruins in the region.
Winnipeg, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“QUIES - Hands for Health Spa”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We discovered Quies while on a walk checking out the shops on the blvd .It is in front of the Barcelo Karmina Palace but across the street. Curious to see what services were offered we went inside the courtyard to Quies. Inside we were greeted by 2 women one whom spoke English as well as Spanish She was the owner. We were told that they offer Relaxing-therapeutic Massage, Aromatherapy, and Facials. The prices were extremely reasonable, a 60 minute massage was less then half the price of a massage here in Wpg. MB. My husband and I both booked an appt. for the next day. First impressions- They were right on time and waiting for us, the building is clean, the ladies were friendly, we each had a great massage as good as our Massage Therapists at home. What a great find! The price of the massage was 1/3 of the price that you pay @ the spa in the hotel....the Facial takes 1 hour and is 1/3 of the price of a facial @ the hotel spa (which I think was over priced for the service I received). We will definitively be booking massages weekly and I will be booking a facial @ Quies again this year 2013.

Visited February 2012