Dolphin Cove Inn
Tesoro Manzanillo(Manzanillo)
US$151
US$147
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Manzanillo(Manzanillo)(Great Value!)
US$67
TripAdvisor
City Express Manzanillo(Manzanillo)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
Hotel La Posada(Manzanillo)(Great Value!)
US$69
HotelsClick
US$120
US$50
TripAdvisor
All reviewsparadise restaurantlas hadasboutique hotelrestaurant food isgreat benefiteach room has a balconybeautiful bougainvilleawasher dryerwonderful margaritasvonage phonehuge terracefull kitchensecond bedroomups and downsrooms are comfortabletaxi or busstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2010

I recenlty had surgery and my doctor said I needed to find a quiet, relaxing spot to recover. A friend recommended Dolphin Cove Inn and I thought I'd give it a try. I am so glad I did. I had a nice unit high up overlooking the ocean. I got my daily exercise walking the property and the stairs. I spend every evening on my patio with a cerveca and read lots of novels! The employees took great care of me. I look forward to many more trips to Manzanillo and Dolphin Cove.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaliforniaTravel2010
CCHColorado, Owner at Dolphin Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2011

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2010

The gorgeous bay views, romantic sunsets, terraces overflowing with bougainvillea are breath-taking! Rooms are simple and clean in their decor. It is not luxurious but this is reflected in the very reasonable price tag. We loved having our own kitchenette. We could make our own margaritas to enjoy on our deck each evening and being able to make our breakfast and lunch saved us the cost of dining in restaurants. We would return and recommend to anyone looking for a romantic setting and fantastic value!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KHerbert
Reviewed 17 June 2010

A wonderful place. Peaceful with a location that cant be beat!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2010

It's another white hotel sandwitched on the hill next to Las Hadas, but better for my money. The views are excellant and the rooms are great with prices somewhat less. With your hearing aid turned up you can even watch the evening show at Barcelo Kamina across the bay. Compared to Las Hadas, the parking is great. In the offseason, you can easily find a spot yourself and no need to pay an attendent.

The two drawbacks: (1) the location of the restaurant (very informal) at the bottom of a steep hill (better to have built it mid-way down) and (2) lack of a decent beach (but you might be able to invade that of another hotel).

Don't expect to find any nightlife at this hotel or Las Hadas.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank patiines
Reviewed 13 May 2010

We flew in from San Antonio for the first trip to Manzanillo. We couldn't have had a more enjoyable stay at this hotel. We were upgraded to the two bedroom suite where our large balcony looked out over the water. It was cleaned maticulously every day we were there. The hotel is older and there were a few problems with our room, ie scorpion on the floor and ants coming out of the wall, but we still had a great time and will return to
Dolphin Cove. Be aware that there are 85 stairs from the first floor to the restaurant but it was well worth it.

Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple