“Unreal experience”

Pepes Hideaway
Ranked #4 of 53 Hotels in Manzanillo
“Unreal experience”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I normally don't write reviews. This is my 1st trip advisor review actually. It is a wonderful place, super safe, and great people. Pepe was not there during I've visit but Speedy was. Speedy and his staff are top notch. They treat you like family. Anything you wanted to eat and drink wasn't a problem. Patricia was the chef and her food is to die for. Everything was fresh and cooked to perfection daily we will be coming back for sure.

Just to give you an example of Speedy's service. My wife left her iPad at the dinner table the day we Were leaving. I called speedy from the airpirt and told him that I left my iPad. He he drove 45 minutes to the airport to give me my iPad.

Wonderful place!!!

• Stayed November 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This wasn't my first time at Pepe's and it won't be my last. When you need time away from it all, this is the perfect place. Gorgeous views, delicious food, courteous service and a pampered feeling all vacation long. I'll go back as soon as possible!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank CJJR42
Anchorage
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I had the most amazing time at Pepe's hideway...it is a beautiful place to relax and loose yourself within the beauty of Manzanilla, Mexico. Im so happy and pleased with the service and location. Pepe had such intresting stories he has seen it all....amazing man!!!!

If you have a chance to plan a getaway you will not be disappointed one bit. Just make sure you have plenty of bug repellent...Mesquites bite around this time of year.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Tweety90715
Pleasanton, California
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I have found a gem of a destination!!! The grounds are nestled deep into exclusive gated neighborhood of 'La Punta" Mexico. Located in between multi-million dollar custom beach mansions down a windy driveway.....the entrance to 'Pepe's Hideaway'. First of all the service from 'Speedy' is 2nd to none with the all-inclusive meals which I can compare to michelin star restaraunts. Every morning there is a tea and coffee service brought to the bungalow patio with the signature Manzanillo tea.
Each one of the bungalows offer a completely private plush accomodations with a view RIGHT ON THE BEACH. It was so romantic and relaxing listening to the waves crash below our bungalow. The grounds are very well manicured and every inch is flowing in tropical exotic abundance. The colors sounds taste fresh sea air was a refreshing sensory overload unparalled. There is even a private staircase that leads to a very private beach which me and my fiance was able to take in some fun in the sun.
I will be coming back here with my hubby for our anniversary for sure!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jessica L
Venice, CA
Reviewed 25 April 2013

My husband my 2 daughters and I have been to Pepe's Hideaway a dozen times and
each time it is a magicial experience. We went to celebrate my daughter's 22nd birthday and we all agreed it was her best ever. In fact we all felt, even though it was her birthday, each of us got a wonderful gift. Pepe and his charming staff customized every detail, from my
daughters favorite color to her favorite food. And I have never seen so many pinatas!
The accommodations are terrific, the views spectacular, the food excellent and the Margaritas flow
freely. An amazing value for all that and more. I would return tomorrow.

Room Tip: My husband and I have always stayed in #4. It is right off the pool and has a sunset view second to...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Meaarg
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 15 April 2013

One word.... fantastic. Food was excellent, Pepe and his staff was unbelievable!!! Bugs yes the villas are surround by vegataion what do you exspect. Eaten alive, not even close. Ever here of OFF!!! Scenery just stunning, food better than most of the restaurants I have ever eaten at. If you want to be spoiled what are you waiting for!!!! Head to Pepes and relax and enjoy what some poeple only dream of. Would I go again..... positively but for 2 weeks. Thanks again to Speedy and his staff for this excellent holiday. Jody-Karen Calgary Alberta Canada

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jody k
calgary
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We came to Pepe's looking to relax and that is what we did. The Villa's were amazing and coffee was deilivered to your villa, which we enjoyed out on our deck every morning overlooking the pacific.

Pepe's is gorgeous and scenic. They have beautiful birds, 2 monkey's and 3 really cute dogs> Pepe's itself is right on the cliffside and each of the 7 huts has a great view of the ocean.

The Villa's are roomy with an oceanfront balcony. Bathroom area was clean. The service and food is excellent, Loved the bacon!!! You won't want to go out to eat, the food they serve is home cooking and they treat you very special. Speedy and his son, Juan were genuinely great people and great cooks. Pepe is a great person also and we had the pleasure of dining with him a few nights we were there. It truly was exactly the vacation we wanted and needed.

Spending the day on the private beach, equipped with the cooler they pack for you and later they bring lunch out to you...was really great> we were very impressed with all the staff did for us. The Margaritta's are the best is Mexico. We have decided we will be returning to Pepe's every year. If you stay at Pepe's expect to be spoiled because you will be>

Room Tip: we like villa's 2 & 3 but if you have trouble with stairs villa 4 is for you
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple