“Find somewhere else and defiantly don't get married here!!!!!”

Camino Real Manzanillo
Ranked #20 of 51 Hotels in Manzanillo
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Extremely disappointed flew from NY for a family wedding if I didnt know any better I'd say it was the first wedding held there started 6pm. Got our discusting cold chicken at 9:50 the waiters were rude they practically threw your plate in front of you and the bathrooms in the rooms have a sink a toilet and shower with no water pressure no vanity no where to even put a brush oh and let's not forget to lift the shade to see the splattered bugs all over it and the minibar was stocked with 1/4 of what the inventory said and open a kitchen drawer to find food plastic bags and dead bugs from the people before for 170.00 a night I wAs insulted and I feel sorry for how they could ruin such an important day

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Kaytomax
There are newer reviews for Camino Real Manzanillo

Reviewed 31 December 2011

right on the beach, great sunsets, and walking distance to walmart and starbucks

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank jchd
Reviewed 19 November 2011

What I mean is ... you're always welcome at Camino Real.
The staff are very helpful and friendly. The food is good and the atmosphere is indeed "Real" (royal)!
The waves crash along the beach reaching swells of 3m or more and sound like thunder. You can sit at the outside restaurant, enjoy a swim in the refreshing pools and watch the sea life, such as eels fly through the waves.
It is quite spectacular.

Room Tip: We didn't stay at the hotel. We stopped several different times for a meal, while walking along...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2011

I could go on about this place for hours. This was my first trip out of the country and I found this place on Expedia's website. Pictures of the place looked great and the price was fair, so I booked it. When we arrive, the lady at the front desk was very professional and helpful. My room, as I think all rooms are, was a suite. It had balcony with an amazing view of the ocean. The suite was very simple and modern. The pool was beautiful and you can step about 100 steps from the pool to the ocean. As I said, I could go on and on about this place. We even had breakfast at the hotel one of the mornings and they sat us outside by the ocean and both my girlfriend and I were able to spot dolphins jumping in the ocean about 100 yards out. Everything was extremely clean, the view was awesome and overall a great place for a nice romantic trip.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fairchild84
Reviewed 5 June 2011

I was sent to Manzanilla, Mexico on a business trip and all of my arrangements were made by my office so I did not know what to expect. Upon arrival I did notice as per an earlier review stated that there really arn't signs pointing to the location, thank goodness that the taxi driver knew where to go. Wow, what a nice place to stay,the staff is so courteous and the hotel is beautiful and very well maintained. The 2 bedroom rooms are awesome and have great views of the pacific ocean. The kitchens are not fully functional but with the great resturant on site who needs to cook? If you need anything all you have to do is call the front desk and it will be done. I will go back to Manzanilla again and I will stay at the Camino Real again, that is a promise.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank GCrowe
Reviewed 5 May 2011

I was denied a 4 night stay because of my service animal.......they did not even know what a service animal is and that they are absolutely neccesary for the person. Very discriminating and horrible treatment. SHAME ON CAMINO REAL!!!

Room Tip: Best western in las brisas
Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Christina45963
Reviewed 22 January 2011

This is the place to go for a 2 bed room but be aware the kitchen is not functional. A full size fridge works though and I only paid 85 us through Last Minute Travel. Waterfront hotel with ocean views from all rooms. Good food in the restaurants and almost next door to Walmart for cheap liquor and supplies. Close to Starbucks, fast foods 2 malls and good restaurants. Nice beach to walk on but they say it has a dangerous undertow. Nice pool. We had our camera go missing from a lounge chair while swimming and hotel staff located it the next day. Good for a 2- 3 day stay to experience Manzanillo in comfort. We had problems connecting to the internet in the room which were never resolved.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple