“Best Breakfast in Mazatlan”

El Paraje The Place
Ranked #75 of 400 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Boulder, Colorado
“Best Breakfast in Mazatlan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast here this morning, usually I get their chorizo omellete but decided to mix it up this morning! Pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs & the BEST potatoes I 've ever had, just like grandma used to make! And topped it off with a large OJ, we will be back for bingo on Wednesday & for sure at least one more time for breakfast-Carlos our waiter is the Best! And I can't wait to go there for my large salad for dinner! Getting hungry just thinking about it, their Italian dressing is the best I've ever had!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Charla R

phoenix
“BEST BREAKFAST IN MAZATLAN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

My family and I been coming to El Paraje for the past 6 years.
We walked from Hotel Pueblo Bonito just one block South.
The food here is fantastic! Excellent prices and margaritas.
We love their breakfast menu very reasonable and they serve a lot. Their cheeseburgers for lunch are also great! We love their daily specials that include all the margaritas you can drink!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank johnpurdon
Altadena, California
“Mixed review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

We've been to El Paraje many times over a decade and really like the atmosphere (casual Mexican outdoor dining), the margaritas (potent and good), the servers (the same folks year after year, great service and very friendly) but have a mixed review of the food. The ribs (according to my husband) are to die for and he orders them every time we go to El Paraje. The lobster is also excellent - very moist, tender and fresh. On my last visit, however, I ordered fish tacos and they were horrible (dried little pieces of what looked and tasted like chicken mcnuggets). I hadn't anticipated fried food but, rather, real fish tacos. But, just the same, the fried version was not good at all (not make you sick bad but just dry and leathery). I had to admit, though, this is the only bad meal I've had there so my review is based mostly on the other food there which is very good.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank stephanie s
New Hampton, Iowa
“"The Place" to visit in Mazatlan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

We have not been to Mazatlan for seven years, and are looking forward to our February visit.
Over the last 20 years we've visited Mazatlan 7 times. And we always enjoy El Paraje 4-8 times a week. Sometimes with our kids, sometimes just the two of us.
For breakfast, lunch, or dinner, or just for a cold beer while the wife shops!
Twenty years ago, when we first read the sign, "Lobster and all the margaritas you care to drink!", we've been hooked.
Bob and Brenda from Iowa

• Visited November 2012
Upland, California
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

We have been able to eat here several times and the breakfast is great. It is very close to our hotel so walking is not a problem. You have to hit this place if you want an in expensive and very good breakfast. They also have a good lobster/steak dinner special.

• Visited July 2013