“Good good, great service”

Gus y Gus Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 462 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This restaurant had good food, but what I liked most is the staff, very friendly! We went back for lunch and dinner quite a few times :)

1  Thank BobinoWaugh

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I've been to Gus y Gus many times over the last ten years but this visit prompted me to review. I was there during Holy Week and expected it to be crazy busy. Yes, it was busy but the service was great! I was there for breakfast and dinner and both times, the restaurant was packed but service was quick and friendly. The food quality was the same as quieter times. This is a fun place to eat and evenings are loud with the band playing into the night!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We went for a late lunch and pretty much had the place to ourselves. The margaritas were very good and my brochette was excellent!
Only drawback is a timeshare vendor hit us up at the table while we were eating.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

First time at this location. I loved the ambience, life music by RAFA (you are a bomb!) of course costumer service was very nice. Food was good. Quesadillas are great!
I will be back!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The title says everything except that the Pacifico is nice and cold. I rate it 4 stars instead of 5 because of the traffic noise. But if you don't mind the noise, and the exhaust fumes, this nice little sidewalk cafe is just what you are looking for. If you went you this place in past years and did not return because it was such a time share hell, feel free to go back. We were not bothered by sales personnel there during this past trip, so that practice is apparently over. And good riddance because the food is excellent.