“Great adventure!”

Owner description: Guided Tours Activities for Older Children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great adventure!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Best time ever. The staff were professional, friendly and excellent. It was the highlight of our trip.

1 Thank Jaqplatt

Seattle, Washington
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Totally recommended!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The team is great, the zip-lines are great, the tequila is great... what more do you need of a vacation in Mexico! There are so many zip-line tours around the world and this was my favorite so far (I've done a few other canopy ones in Costa Rica and Jamaica). The guys took video and pictures for us instead of hard pushing upsells.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Gayle H
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“air born”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

everyone must take this ride if you like to travel hanging from a wire it is fun we had to go back for a second try wich was more fun for my wife

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“GREAT EMPLOYEES!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I had the pleasure of meeting the staff of this great company when I visited Mazatlan in April. It's taken a while to post this, but I feel the need to (even late). The staff who work for this company are top-notch. They know everyone's name within the first 15 minutes and they're super friendly and accommodating. I wish I remembered everyone's name, but I don't. There was a woman - amazingly friendly, and four men - also spectacular. I was traveling alone as usual, but they made me feel comfortable the entire time. Except I don't like pictures! (now they'll remember who I am). Anyway - go to this attraction if you get a chance to - these folks do it right!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Skel29
Escondido, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Canopy/ Tequila Tour”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Taking this tour was the highlight of my trip to Mazatlan. I was a first timer for zip lining and the crew made me feel very comfortable. They were very professional yet fun and joking with us. We had eight in our group and they made our experience very enjoyable. I recommend this to everyone. The tequila factory was also fun.

1 Thank Melissa F