“Wonderful Time!” 5 of 5 bubbles

airhead88
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

My daughter really wanted to zip line and after reading the reviews on here, decided to try it. I am a little nervous about heights, but gave it a try and had a blast! The kids loved it too! The staff was professional, fun and helpful! I felt that the staff was trained thoroughly and felt safe while doing this "adventure".

After zip-lining, but before the tequila tour, they provided quesadillas and bottled water. Just added to the experience, it was a nice touch!

Thank you to all for being so friendly, but especially to Jonathon and Roberto! It was a great day and I highly recommend it!

2 Thank airhead88

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Best time ever. The staff were professional, friendly and excellent. It was the highlight of our trip.

1 Thank Jaqplatt
Seattle, Washington
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Totally recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

The team is great, the zip-lines are great, the tequila is great... what more do you need of a vacation in Mexico! There are so many zip-line tours around the world and this was my favorite so far (I've done a few other canopy ones in Costa Rica and Jamaica). The guys took video and pictures for us instead of hard pushing upsells.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Gayle H
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“air born”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

everyone must take this ride if you like to travel hanging from a wire it is fun we had to go back for a second try wich was more fun for my wife

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“GREAT EMPLOYEES!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I had the pleasure of meeting the staff of this great company when I visited Mazatlan in April. It's taken a while to post this, but I feel the need to (even late). The staff who work for this company are top-notch. They know everyone's name within the first 15 minutes and they're super friendly and accommodating. I wish I remembered everyone's name, but I don't. There was a woman - amazingly friendly, and four men - also spectacular. I was traveling alone as usual, but they made me feel comfortable the entire time. Except I don't like pictures! (now they'll remember who I am). Anyway - go to this attraction if you get a chance to - these folks do it right!

Visited April 2014