“I love this place and the owner is awesome.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Christine's European Spa
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have visited Christine's many times for various services. Mosty for massage. she run a very professional salon as well as spa. The location is great and the staff is really friendly. There are phones to call home and it is really reasonable as well. Christine is always there with a smile on her face and it makes you feel really welcome. As a hairstylist from Canada I really appreciate her talent and her great products she carry's. No need to worry if you forgot your "good" shampoo Christine has a great variety of stock at the salon, and great prices.
Enjoy.

1  Thank stylin1
Reviewed 22 April 2012

She may charge a bit more that the others - but she is worth. The best haircut I have had. My husband goes to Christine as well. Dont complain about paying an extra ten dollars when you can drink a bottle of wine for that price and it only lasts a couple of hours.

Reviewed 19 April 2011

We went the summer of 2010 so this review is late.
We found Christine's after visiting the spa at our Timeshare in Emerald Bay so by comparison I would say the 100+ at the timeshare was a little better but the 30 price at Christine's sure makes it much more attractive for someone who wants to go back a few times.
I had a massage therapist who told me he helps out when she is busy, implying he is not one of her regular service providers. He used very expensive oils and aromatherapies that you would expect to find at a very high end spa which helped make up for him being 'good' to 'very good' but not great.

Their manicure & pedicure is also a good price and the ladies specialize in acrylics and nail art that you would find amazing. They also service gentlemen.

Overall the little spa is intimate and friendly, the owner is a Brit so talking with her is enjoyable, and the services are spot on for the price. If you're looking for a decent environment for a good price, I would recommend Christine's.

Reviewed 13 October 2008

I found a great place for massage, close to the hotels in the golden zone, it called christines spa, CHEAP 30 DLLS for a hour, very clean, the owner is a Brit.

5  Thank BILLYUs