“Mary please return my e-mail”
Review of Mary's

Mary's
Ranked #10 of 410 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
“Mary please return my e-mail”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Hey girl,
My friend and I met you and your husband at the Mazatlan Airport last summer. We were down fishing but to make a long story short, we are having trouble contacting "Star Fleet" Charter Service (Bill Heimpel). We have a phone # 1 52 669 9822665 but can not get through.
If you can help I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks
Hooks

• Visited June 2013

Saginaw, Minnesota
“Love Mary's”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We ate our first meal off of the plane which was lunch, at Mary's. 2 of us had the newly added deep fried shrimp which really hit the spot, couple people had hamburgers, kids had chicken fingers, fish & chips. Great way to start off our vacation. We had dinner there another night, I know I had the shrimp again and I forgot what everyone else had. Mary's also became a nightly stop for ice cream. The only problem with Mary's for ice cream is do you order the pistachio or vanilla with chocolate or mango or coconut. We are also very impressed to see Mary and her husband working so hard yet they always have time to say thank you. That really makes us feel at home in Mazatlan.

• Visited April 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Burger up!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We always stop here every trip,this time it was breakfast as well as lunch. I asked for the dbl. chz. burger its not on the menu but Mary offers it if you ask. We tried breakfast here for the first time. I had the mochaca breakfast burrito my wife had the strawberry waffle very tasty as well.

• Visited March 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“You can only eat so much seafood”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was my second year in Mazatlan and I wanted my sister to have a chance to eat at Mary's . We were not disappointed. We were there for dinner and had a couple of burger with onion rings with icy Coronas. The service was prompt and good. The burgers were cooked perfectly. As usual Mary was everywhere making all the guest feel welcomed and special. I was not with my usual partner but Mary recognized me and had a few extra word for me. What a memory! When all you want is something from home this is the place to go. We did not have time to go back for the breakfast but try to as the waffles are probably made in heaven!!

• Visited March 2014
Spokane, Washington
“Yum”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Great for a quick breakfast. The breakfast burritos will keep you going through the most trying Zip-line. Also, an ice cream cone in the afternoon will help you throght till dinner.

Visited March 2014