Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan
Mision Mazatlan(Mazatlan)
Quijote Inn(Mazatlan)
Average 3/5
1,675 results
All reviewspueblo bonitoemerald bayluxury suitepb maztime shareactivities staffgolden zonesister resortsmaller poolgreat beachsecond hometimeshare presentationwater volleyballfree shuttleshrimpboogie boardingbeach vendors
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I cant explain it but something didnt feel right. The place has beautiful grounds and great views.Rooms were kinda cute but worn and they have a kitchenette. Got a good deal 123US. I was early for check in and was waiting on the beach when someone Im assuming from the hotel told me I had to give up my chair because a family who wanted to sit could add it to their party. ticked me off from the start. I didnt feel safe as a single female at the place like I did El Cid Marina. Maybe it was because it was filled with nationals who seem to run staff ragged and intimidate tourist. I would stay here again if I had people with me and it was in the winter months. But I doubt I will be returning to Mazatlan.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank MinnesotaME
Reviewed 19 August 2011

The location is good, the beach wonderful and the staff very helpful on places to go and things to see and do. Will definitely return to this lovely spot!

Room Tip: the new wing is a little quieter if you would like to avoid early morning kids in the pool!
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank whidbeyIsgal
Reviewed 18 July 2011

The location was nice being that is was downtown, however the hotel was old!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank MrsBevis
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I can't say enough about how nice this resort is,,,,,The suites are very large and comfortable,,,,The lush grounds surrounding the hotel are beautiful,,,,I took over 400 pictures just around the hotel. The food and service are outstanding,,,What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ChefMac_10
Reviewed 28 June 2011

The hotel was beautiful and well kept. The staff was helpful, professional and so very friendly. The views from the room were breathtaking. Travel there was safe, convenient and affordable. The food was delicious. The beds were comfortable. This was the most relaxing place I have ever visited. I would recommend the restaurant down the street called Chillis Pepper. it was a short 10 minute walk and we ate traditional Mexican food at a great price. We sat and watched the waves and beautiful sunsets. At the resort we especially loved the live pink Flamingos that are kept in a beautiful grass section of the resort. Everyone should go here!

Room Tip: We went through RCI.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends