We purchased this El Cid property 10 years ago and have been visiting ever since. We have never been disappointed.
This trip we brought our daughter and son-in-law. The Hotel manager upgraded us to the 2 bedroom Master Suite. It was truly amazing, it was sprawling and had the largest balcony/patio in the whole resort. We could sit on our lounge chairs overlooking the pool (which we could jump off into the pool, into 9 ft deep water)....enjoy the ocean views and watch the boats come in and out of the Marina.Very relaxing during the week, altho the weekends are a bit noisy with brining in conventions, etc.
The best waiter EVER works at the pool/bar restaurant - FIDEL!!! Truly a treasure, he really takes care of his guests. He pamperped us and served us lunch and drinks on our patio, which also had 2 sets of tables and chairs.He remembered us from our last mazatlan vacation 3 years ago.
It was hard to leave the resort....A place you could truly stay forever!
Of all the El Cid Resorts the Marina is the BEST!
Also a plus is the shuttle, which will take you to any of the other El Cids, and from there you can walk along the beach and venture out. We walked from there all the way downtown one day...just a note that we didn't see any danger, and felt very safe. Mazatlan prices are resonable, the people friendly and happy to have visitors to their lovely city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and impeccable luxury of one of Mexico's finest beachfront properties located just five minutes from the cultural epicenter of Mazatlan's Golden Zone with attractive shops, restaurants, nightclubs and El Cid Golf & Country Club. This premier Mediterranean-style hotel is the preferred secluded spot for families who want to reconnect or couples looking for romance. Defined by our unparalleled hospitality, amazing marina-front location, inviting swimming pools, peaceful private beach and tantalizing cuisine, El Cid Marina Beach offers a memorable vacation experience. • Beautifully Appointed Suites • European, All-Inclusive & Elite All-inclusive Plans • Upscale Atmosphere • Secluded Golden Sandy Beach reachable by a quick water taxi ride • Two restaurants • Two pools and a spacious Jacuzzi • Two Snack Bars • Full Service Marina with Aries Sports fishing Fleet • Access to facilities of three nearby El Cid hotels and El Cid Golf & Country Club by complimentary shuttle • WIFI Internet Access (fee) • Only 20 miles from Mazatlan Airport • Pronatours Tour Desk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Cid Marina Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marina El Cid
- El Cid Marina Beach Resort
- Marina El Cid Hotel
- El Cid Mazatlan Mexico
- El Cid Marina Mazatlan
- Mazatlan El Cid
- Hotel El Cid Marina Beach