This is a very nice resort, well kept grounds,etc. I dont think the all-inclusive is worth it unless you are going to drink your moneys worth.very limited menu at the pool bar (tiny little dried out shrimp on skewers, guacamole etc. Dining room food was soggy and greasy. I DID like the breakfast buffet. lots of fruit along with mexican and american options. I like eating on the balcony but the flies were outrageous. They did come out to spray while we were inside grabbing more food, but what they did it sprayed pesticide all over out coffee cup, silver wear and napkins. Not alot of thought there. Fidel at the pool bar is amazing! you"ll knw what I mean when you go.
I loved the room. We were at the end (closest to the ocean) building( which I hear is the best spot to have. Room was clean and nice, starting to get just a teeny bit worn but that is typical of an ocean resort. Its a little ways to the shopping,dining etc. but very easy to access transportation for free or cheap.
I'll never go back to Mazatlan but if I did this would be where I would stay again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and impeccable luxury of one of Mexico's finest beachfront properties located just five minutes from the cultural epicenter of Mazatlan's Golden Zone with attractive shops, restaurants, nightclubs and El Cid Golf & Country Club. This premier Mediterranean-style hotel is the preferred secluded spot for families who want to reconnect or couples looking for romance. Defined by our unparalleled hospitality, amazing marina-front location, inviting swimming pools, peaceful private beach and tantalizing cuisine, El Cid Marina Beach offers a memorable vacation experience. • Beautifully Appointed Suites • European, All-Inclusive & Elite All-inclusive Plans • Upscale Atmosphere • Secluded Golden Sandy Beach reachable by a quick water taxi ride • Two restaurants • Two pools and a spacious Jacuzzi • Two Snack Bars • Full Service Marina with Aries Sports fishing Fleet • Access to facilities of three nearby El Cid hotels and El Cid Golf & Country Club by complimentary shuttle • WIFI Internet Access (fee) • Only 20 miles from Mazatlan Airport • Pronatours Tour Desk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your El Cid Marina Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marina El Cid
- El Cid Marina Beach Resort
- Marina El Cid Hotel
- El Cid Mazatlan Mexico
- El Cid Marina Mazatlan
- Mazatlan El Cid
- Hotel El Cid Marina Beach