This was our first time at El Cid Marina, and we will definitely be back! We were upgraded to a one-bedroom suite with a beautiful view of the ocean and marina -- the sunsets were spectacular. The room (and grounds) were kept immaculate, and the staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Even though we declined Beatric's offer to arrange a timeshare pitch, she went out of her way to assist us throughout our stay. The on-site restaurant, The Marina, was delicious and the wait-staff couldn't be friendlier (and don't miss the made-to-order omelettes for breakfast!). We enjoyed eating each meal outside on the balcony overlooking the marina. The Argentine and Italian restaurants at the sister resorts were also fantastic.
The semi-private beach on the other side of the marina was easy to get to with the water taxi, and there were plenty of shaded chairs. This is definitely a resort that caters more to families than the party crowd, which we appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and impeccable luxury of one of Mexico's finest beachfront properties located just five minutes from the cultural epicenter of Mazatlan's Golden Zone with attractive shops, restaurants, nightclubs and El Cid Golf & Country Club. This premier Mediterranean-style hotel is the preferred secluded spot for families who want to reconnect or couples looking for romance. Defined by our unparalleled hospitality, amazing marina-front location, inviting swimming pools, peaceful private beach and tantalizing cuisine, El Cid Marina Beach offers a memorable vacation experience. • Beautifully Appointed Suites • European, All-Inclusive & Elite All-inclusive Plans • Upscale Atmosphere • Secluded Golden Sandy Beach reachable by a quick water taxi ride • Two restaurants • Two pools and a spacious Jacuzzi • Two Snack Bars • Full Service Marina with Aries Sports fishing Fleet • Access to facilities of three nearby El Cid hotels and El Cid Golf & Country Club by complimentary shuttle • WIFI Internet Access (fee) • Only 20 miles from Mazatlan Airport • Pronatours Tour Desk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your El Cid Marina Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marina El Cid
- El Cid Marina Beach Resort
- Marina El Cid Hotel
- El Cid Mazatlan Mexico
- El Cid Marina Mazatlan
- Mazatlan El Cid
- Hotel El Cid Marina Beach