Las Flores Beach Resort
Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$480
US$421
  • Beachfront
El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$107
  • Pool
Hotel Playa Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$222
El Cid Granada Country Club(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$81
US$618
US$525
  • Pool
Ramada Resort Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$94
The Inn at Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$86
  • Beachfront
El Cid Marina Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$115
  • Pool
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
All reviewsgolden zonecruise ship passengersother hotelswho cleaned our roomthree islandspanama restaurantstandard roomlocation is greatcounter spacefront desk staffroom changeworked finebring earplugshotel guestsoverlooking the oceannice poolper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2012

have lunch there quite often. you can sit outside or inside.the service is great, the food is delicious & well presented.great atmosphere outside sitting & watching the ocean while you eat.really relaxing
have not stayed in the hotel as I have a condo here in Mazatlan but the lobby is clean & inviting

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marion B
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My husband and I have five daughters, so getting away by ourselves almost never happens. We stayed at the Las Flores Beach Resort from March 9 - March 16, 2012. What an amazing place. Its clean and the staff are second to none. The front desk staff were more then accomodating and the restaurant staff made me feel like I was the only customer they had. The housekeeping staff were always cleaning something and the rooms were great. Eduardo from the restaurant made our trip one of the reasons I will go back. My husband and I will return to this little paradise next year with out a doubt. The people of Matzatlan were friendly and the food is to die for. Thank you to the staff at Las Flores and we will see you next year.

Room Tip: Make sure to upgrade to the Jr. King Suite. Leave a tip on your pillow every morning for the housekeeper as they change daily.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pamela W
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We had a wonderful trip to Mazatlan, March 9th to 16th. We had a ocean view kitchenette stuido, it was one of the older units on the 10th floor, but very comfortable and very, very clean. The room cleaning staff were excellent. Oh the view of the ocean and the sunsets were amazing on our balcony.The whole staff at the Las Flores was amazing, from Javier in the restuarant to Martin at the front entrance. We didn't have a micro wave in our room so we asked for one and was given it right away.
The food was great and well as the drinks. My favorite was the mojitos and the nacho's with refried beans with cheese and salsa. We would go back again, we just loved it there. We have nothing bad to say about the place. The perfect place in the Golden Zone and the perfect resort.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mercedes
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Great hotel as always. We have been coming here for seven years now.

From the moment you arrive and are greeted by Martin, Antonio, and Lupe, you will feel like you are home. The wait staff in the bar and restaurant,with Eduardo, Omar, Javier, Edwin, and all of the Jesus's are just so much fun to two Norte Americano turistas.

The cleaning senoras that we have enjoyed- Conchita and Maria especially are so good and so much fun to visit with.

If you want to know about the beautiful flowers, ask Martin, the head gardener how he keeps everything so nice

No problems with Mazatlan at all. Please go and ignore the warnings about violence.

RJ-Turtle Lake, Wi

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bloodyscot
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I have been to Mazatlan 3 or 4 times before and always had a great time and was a little worried about staying at a new place .Well my worries didnt last long as we were great at the entrance to Las Flores and warmly welcomed by staff .We had a extra person with us and I was worried this might be a problem but no worries the extra person paid the extra person fee which wasnt that much .The staff at Las Flores are great and make you feel at home ,the place is clean ,really clean .We ate there a couple of times and the food was good ,service great. The Las Flores is a older place but I would give up luxury anyday to be at a place that makes you feel you belong. It is with in walking distance to many shops and resturants and small sports bars not to mention Panama Bakery ummm.It was slow there this time I was there and that is mainly due to the Bad Publicity ,which is sad that the people who depend on tourist has to suffer .We do have the same problem at home but I guess its more comforting to hide in your own house that so far away .Anyway thats my opinion and I feel if you play safe you will be safe there .

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends