I did a lot of research before booking with Delta Vacations, and read a ton of reviews. Las Flores is just as we expected. Older, Outdated, but in a beautiful location, with a gorgeous view. Our room was on the SE corner of the back tower on 7th floor. We were at the end of the hall, so noise was no problem. Had plenty of hot water, very hot water. Kitchenette left a lot to be desired but, as described and was adequte. Property was very clean, maids did a nice job. FY'sI********** WIFI is NOT free as stated on most all websites. Happy hour and music is not daily. Happy hour ONLY on Friday. No coffee filters, dishsoap, or paper towels for kitchen, or hair conditioner in bathroom. Hotel has no ice machine either. The beach and the views are wonderful. The pools were warm enough for swimming. Drinks and service were good, never tried food. Poncho's next door was awesome, a must. Also our tour to Stone Island was priceless. Be sure to go for a horse drawn buggy ride thru the village there, with 80 year old Manual and hear him sing. Check out Lucky B's by hotel too, nice bar. And a pulmonia ride is a must. Las Flores is what it is and it worked for us and thousands of others, doesn't claim to be 5 star but, will live up to it's 3 star rating.We were in the heart of it all though and had a wonderful week. Now I'm home and it's snowing hard as I write this. Hope this helps other fellow travelers and reviewers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Flores Beach Resort is located directly on the beach in the Heart of Mazatlan's Golden Zone, across from Deer Island. Las Flores Beach Resort is a family hotel on the best beach in Mazatlán! The hotel is 25 minutes from the Mazatlan International Airport (MZT). It has exactly the combination that most people are looking for, a beach location, great prices, beautiful views, experienced staff, and excellent service; The beach is beautiful and quiet and safe for swimming, with palapas and loungers on the beach, Motorized and non motorized water sports are available as well as massages ($) on the beach. There is a family pool with a waterful a and a separate area for the children. and in the other side of the hotel, there is a quiet pool area. The main restaurant, bar, gym sundry shops are at main lobby level. In the Golden Zone you will find night clubs, restaurants, airline offices, banks, cinemas, jewelry stores, handicrafts, all within walking distance from the hotel. The lobby bar " Las Rejas " will DELIGHT you with the most beautiful sunset view as it is located on the beach front. The bar offers happy Hour daily , live music and dancing every night. Enjoy your favorite drinks like a Piña colada, a traditional margarita, or a Pacifico beer from the local brewery. The restaurant Las Rejas is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well room service from 7 am to 9:30pm. The restaurant offers indoor and terrace seating wich is located on the beach front. The hotel offers FREE wi-fi access . Las Flores Beach Resort offers 43 one-bedroom suites with kitchenettes and a terrace with an ocean front view , 61 studios with kitchenettes and a terrace with and ocean view and 15 standard rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Las Flores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Flores Beach Hotel Mazatlan
- Las Flores Beach Mazatlan
- Las Flores Mazatlan