We returned for the 6th year in a row from Nov.- mid-Dec09 at the Las Flores. Again we had an oceanview kitchenette.Spectacular view of the ocean and our kitchenette was perfect. I was able to make breakfast in our room most mornings and we had breakfast on the balcony!! What a treat.
The staff from the front desk to the waiters, and bartenders were all kind and considerate.
The beach and restaurant/pool area at the hotel was always busy when the cruise ships came in Tues.-Thurs.. Otherwise the hotel was probably 1/3 full most days.
Happy Hour is a good time 5p.m.-7p.m. and 9 p.m.-10 p.m. There is a band playing in the lounge area, and you can dance the nite away.
Clean rooms, maid service was always good with Irma. You never saw anyone NOT smile, all the staff are polite and smiling. This is an authentic mexican hotel, so if you're looking for feathertop beds/pillows/alarm clock/hair dryer/ etc... you will NOT find it here. This is one reason why we keep coming back because of it's authenticity.
The hotel has very reasonable rates as well. The hotel is in the Golden Zone, so you have shops and restaurants all within walking distance!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Flores Beach Resort is located directly on the beach in the Heart of Mazatlan's Golden Zone, across from Deer Island. Las Flores Beach Resort is a family hotel on the best beach in Mazatlán! The hotel is 25 minutes from the Mazatlan International Airport (MZT). It has exactly the combination that most people are looking for, a beach location, great prices, beautiful views, experienced staff, and excellent service; The beach is beautiful and quiet and safe for swimming, with palapas and loungers on the beach, Motorized and non motorized water sports are available as well as massages ($) on the beach. There is a family pool with a waterful a and a separate area for the children. and in the other side of the hotel, there is a quiet pool area. The main restaurant, bar, gym sundry shops are at main lobby level. In the Golden Zone you will find night clubs, restaurants, airline offices, banks, cinemas, jewelry stores, handicrafts, all within walking distance from the hotel. The lobby bar " Las Rejas " will DELIGHT you with the most beautiful sunset view as it is located on the beach front. The bar offers happy Hour daily , live music and dancing every night. Enjoy your favorite drinks like a Piña colada, a traditional margarita, or a Pacifico beer from the local brewery. The restaurant Las Rejas is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well room service from 7 am to 9:30pm. The restaurant offers indoor and terrace seating wich is located on the beach front. The hotel offers FREE wi-fi access . Las Flores Beach Resort offers 43 one-bedroom suites with kitchenettes and a terrace with an ocean front view , 61 studios with kitchenettes and a terrace with and ocean view and 15 standard rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Las Flores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Flores Beach Hotel Mazatlan
- Las Flores Beach Mazatlan
- Las Flores Mazatlan