“My favorite bar”

Ranked #173 of 438 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Nice atmosphere for any sports event. Nfl,Nhl,Nba,Ncaa,Ufc,Mlb,Boxing,Soccer,Golf and more... Happy Hour every day (pacifico and corona) 7 lcd 42 inchs and a big screen. just a small sample of our menu Bbq ribs, hamburgers,shrimp,buffalo wings, nachos
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stopped in 3 times this last visit. Flavio and Junior make you feel at home. I came before the Canelo Alvarez fight it was packed but the guys found me a seat in front of the TV. They even put up a lamenated news clipping of the Chicago Blackhawks Stanley cup win. Beer is always cold.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This restaurant had extremely great service, we came in to watch the UConn v. Iowa St. game which was being played at 4:30 PM, way before they usually start getting customers, but they staff was very friendly by greeting, seating, and feeding us right away. The food tasted very close to a sports bar back home and they couldn't have been more nice by giving us 2 beers free after ordering just 1! Really cool is that the place looks like a dugout and has sports memorabilia lining the walls. Definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting some good American food while in Mazatlan!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I went there once to watch NFL football but found this place closed. I went to a bar across the street and they said the owners were Canadian and didn`t come to Mazatlan until the fall or early winter. Any truth to that? The other reviews sound like it is a great place to visit. My trip was in 2011 and I believe it was late August or early September. Why does this review make me rate it when it wasn`t open when I went. I rated it terrible only because I wasn`t able to experience it. I was terribly dissapointed it wasn`t open. I`m sure the place is great. I`ll just have to try them again next time I visit Mazatlan.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Great MZT sports bar. Friendly service, good food, cheap pacifico. Will be watching the Broncos there again this playoff season.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We went there last night to catch the Thursday night football game. We were the only ones sitting outside and they put the big screen on for us. The beers were cheap and really cold. I like it that they give you a bucket of ice to put the beers in. We tried the buffalo wings which were very good and they give you a lot. We then had the chicken nachos and they were OK. I remember them being better on previous visits. Wait staff was very attentive.