“great place to watch the cancuks”
Review of DUGOUT SPORTS BAR

DUGOUT SPORTS BAR
Ranked #170 of 412 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Nice atmosphere for any sports event. Nfl,Nhl,Nba,Ncaa,Ufc,Mlb,Boxing,Soccer,Golf and more... Happy Hour every day (pacifico and corona) 7 lcd 42 inchs and a big screen. just a small sample of our menu Bbq ribs, hamburgers,shrimp,buffalo wings, nachos
West Kelowna, Canada
“great place to watch the cancuks”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

like some of the food and airy place to watch the games and they always accommodate with a TV for hockey

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Lonerunner2013

Warren, Ohio
“Love this place! - Greg & Sarah”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I absolutely love the Dugout! We ate here 3 times during our stay at a nearby resort. Restaurant was very clean and so were the bathrooms! Food was absolutely delicious and prices extremely reasonable. The beer specials were great and this bar had a great selection of sports. We were able to watch the USA soccer World Cup game there, which was not playing at any other place near by. Great hospitality. All around great place to go. If you visit Mazatlán, be sure to visit this sports bar. It is located near the Dairy Queen.

• Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“My favorite bar”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stopped in 3 times this last visit. Flavio and Junior make you feel at home. I came before the Canelo Alvarez fight it was packed but the guys found me a seat in front of the TV. They even put up a lamenated news clipping of the Chicago Blackhawks Stanley cup win. Beer is always cold.

• Visited March 2014
Shorewood, Minnesota
“Overall Great Sports Bar”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This restaurant had extremely great service, we came in to watch the UConn v. Iowa St. game which was being played at 4:30 PM, way before they usually start getting customers, but they staff was very friendly by greeting, seating, and feeding us right away. The food tasted very close to a sports bar back home and they couldn't have been more nice by giving us 2 beers free after ordering just 1! Really cool is that the place looks like a dugout and has sports memorabilia lining the walls. Definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting some good American food while in Mazatlan!

• Visited March 2014
El Paso, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Is this a seasonal bar?”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I went there once to watch NFL football but found this place closed. I went to a bar across the street and they said the owners were Canadian and didn`t come to Mazatlan until the fall or early winter. Any truth to that? The other reviews sound like it is a great place to visit. My trip was in 2011 and I believe it was late August or early September. Why does this review make me rate it when it wasn`t open when I went. I rated it terrible only because I wasn`t able to experience it. I was terribly dissapointed it wasn`t open. I`m sure the place is great. I`ll just have to try them again next time I visit Mazatlan.

Visited August 2013