“Excellent”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We went to Il Mosto for the Black Burro steak and it was excellent. I had the vegetables and pasta for my sides and both were very good. My husband had the pasta and the sliced potato's and he really enjoyed them. The service was friendly and quick and the prices were good. We choose to sit outside and watch the people on the plaza. Very enjoyable evening. I would highly recommend going to this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

I read the reviews and had to try this place. Ate there last night, the reviews were right on. Excellent service, excellent everything. 5 of us all had the black burro steak and all were great. If you go to mazatlan this is a must place to try.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Excellent food, excellent service. Choose to eat indoors or outside on the Plaza. We have eaten here many times. I would recommend the beef medallions or the "Black Burro".

Reviewed 7 March 2013

3rd time we've eaten dinner here. Each time we are delighted by the quality of the service and the fantastic tastes and aromas of the meals we've had. The Black Burro steak is superb! Tender, delicious and with a flavor that sets my mouth watering just thinking about it.
We've eaten at Topalos and liked Il Mosto better!

1  Thank Dave L
Reviewed 6 March 2013

wonderful choices on the menu....food well prepared and served hot...servers are well trained and friendly

1  Thank TheCronks