Can stay in a villa, as a hotel guest or timeshare owner and partake of all ammenities. All buildings except villas are 4-story with ocean views with higher floors having better ocean views. Multiple "party"/activity pools, swim up bars, hot tubs as well as quieter pools and streams with black swans and flamingos. Daily planned activities for kiddies and adults. Private beach, no vendors but rocky and with strong surf. Preferred deli food and poolside meals to restaurant. Have never done all inclusive.There is a free shuttle toPuebloBonito's in-town sister hotel with beachside restaurant + beach vendors which can be kinda fun expecially if you like silver jewelery or beach wear.Some vendors will even custom make sun/fun wear for you. Concierge available to help you plan local day trips. If you don't deal in illegal drugs you have nothing to worry about visiting Mazatlan, but if you are faint of heart, be assured the resort is a gated community. We visit often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan