This was our 10th year staying at our timeshare. The grounds are still beautifully maintained. We really enjoy our Master Suite - lots of room for the 2 of us, complete with coffee maker, blender, toaster, dishes, pots & pans and a few bowls plus a 2 burner stove and microwave.
As owners, we have noticed no improvements to our rooms - still the same tv's, pictures, etc. It's sad that they don't offer any perks to return owners ... There is no incentive to eat at our resort. since the prices are high. We either took a taxi or used the shuttle to restaurants downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan