This place is AH-Mazing. We have frequented PB Emerald Bay twice now and plan to go back soon. The grounds are lush and beautiful with the many waterfalls, fountains, and even peacocks at entry to the atrium which, by the way is also spectacularly decorated. Food is delicious and staff was always on hand to drive us to our unit as we are on one of the end units. Pool is beyond amazing. Beach is picturesque and due to it's location you pretty much have the beach to yourself. The Sopa De Tortilla is crazy good and I find myself craving it from time to time. The cute little towel animals (swans, etc) are the perfect touch. If you are fortunate enough to be able to stay at PB Emerald Bay expect perfection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan