Pueblo Bonito Resorts are the best. Emerald Bay is no exception. It has been our annual getaway for over ten years. We've seen improvements over the years and we continue to come back. The rooms are great, the views are great, and the food is great. This year, our stay was special because of all the music venues available. Listening to Sergio play the sax while dining outside in the Bistro patio was excellent. Having drinks and snacks at Kelly's Bar while listening to Rafael was just superb. And we always enjoy a special meal at Angelo's while listening to Andres. The Super Deli is a great place to eat also. The pools, the spa, the gym, the landscaping, and the staff are just great. Can't say enough good things about it and we plan on coming back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan