We are timeshare owners at this resort & have never been disappointed with the people, the amenities or the food. The resort & rooms are beautiful. We have been coming here for several years & want to keep coming back for years to come. It is by far the best place that we have stayed at in Mexico & we have stayed at some high end resorts. We love the people such as Jose (the front desk manager), Jose (the bar manager) & Raul, both at the adult pool & all the waiters at Cordeliere & the Bistro restaurants. They all go out of their way to give us the best service possible. We also love the all-inclusive plan which is great value for the money & it is a nice option to be able to go to the restaurants at the Pueblo Mazatlan which are wonderful as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan