My partner and I have a villa that we go to every other year. It is a great experience to go and enjoy the nice and exceptional resort due to the staff and accommodations. They had a great activities center that was led by a fun and entertaining host, Eduardo. We were able to go to a baseball game, set sea turtles out to sea and do a city tour. When we had issues inside our villa such as the DVD player not working, they immediately sent someone to take care of the problem. My partner and I never regret purchasing the timeshare for the experiences we gain in Mazatlan. The only bad thing that I would say about my stay was that the king size bed in our master room had a big lump in the middle that we tried to get out but couldn't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan