I totally love this tropical paradise and look forward to my next visit IF I am ever able to make it down again. We are owner's from the East Coast of the U.S. and have found it pricey and hard to get there. I wish the hotel owner's could help on this front! I think over $800 in airfare and 30+ hours to get home is wrong and makes us leery of returning anytime soon.
The spa is wonderful! The pools are super. We love the beach in spite of the rocks since neither of us care to body surf or dive, they were no bother. It really is a perfect vacation spot if you need to unwind and relax.
Like others, I don't understand why PBEB can't provide free internet access. I was unable to connect at the free deli WI-FI but saw lots of others there who were able. It would be nice to be able to use a device from the room.
I'm up in air on the all-inclusive. It was nice in some aspects but the extra tipping that was expected ran our tab up much higher than anticipated and we questioned the value at the end. Non-participants will suffer as prices have really increased in the restaurants and bars since we visited 4 years ago presumably due to the all-inclusive addition. Cocktails seemed weaker too and I really missed exploring the local eating places this time around.
It is nice to see the Mazatlan economy thriving. We were amazed at how much the area has improved and grown in Nuevo Mazatlan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan