We attended a wedding in May so decided to stay for the whole week as we were coming from the UK. We decided to do the all inclusive package and it was completely the right decision; you could eat any meal at the bistro (so if you wanted to avoid buffet style meals you could). We loved the Kelly bar (very sophisticated) and also enjoyed getting lunch served on the beach. The food was delicious and we enjoyed a variety of quality drinks.
The all inclusive also included entry to the spa (9 different areas such as steam room and Jacuzzi etc). It's a very high standard of decor and customer service.
The room was very spacious and air conditioned with a balcony with loungers. The setting was very well thought out with the most amazing birds and plants.
Basically, the only items you would want to change would be the rocks in the sea. In short, we wish we were back there now and had a really amazing holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan