This was our 7th trip to Emerald Bay and certainly won't be our last! This property - This STAFF- This Food --This Service-- These Amenities--These Pools-- These Beaches --and more IS FABULOUS!
You can have quiet reading/napping time at 3 of the 5 pools ( both resorts included) or you can have FUN FUN FUN with Eduardo and his staff in the BIG pool....and yes, we did get off our chairs to participate in the great water aerobic classes. PLUS, The Festival nights are SO beautiful and enjoyable with added Fun & Games by Eduardo! Don't miss Rafael Rodriquez in Kelly's Bar-- perfect way to end an evening! You won't want to go anywhere else once you have experienced PUEBLO BONITO Emerald Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan