This hotel is a nice place for a family vacation. The grounds are large and pleasant. Our room was very big, with a kitchen and plenty of space to hang out. It had a nice view but no outdoor patio or balcony. The pool was large and quite nice, with a hot tub, a swim-up bar, and several separate areas to swim and play. The pool-side bar food was excellent. Drinks were kind of weak, probably owing to the all-inclusive price. We didn't like the buffet dinner at all, but the fancier restaurant was pleasant and had good food.
Probably the best thing about the Pueblo Bonito was the staff. Everyone was very friendly and did their best to be helpful. The wait-staff in the restaurant made every meal an event. Special kudos to Jose, who set our dessert on fire and put on a show serving it.
The biggest drawback is the beach. It's OK to walk along, but not good for swimming and not particularly nice for sunbathing. So if you want to hang out at the pool, this is a great place, but if you're a beach person, I would choose another destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan