This is my favorite hotel by far in Mexico. I've been to Cozumel, playa del Carmen, p. Vallarta, ixtapa and cabo. The grounds are superbly attended to, the hotel is off the beaten path and very lovely. Food is WONDERFUL and I love the option of doing all inclusive or not. Not a lot of hotels give u the option anymore. Staff is so polite and you feel like you are a first class guest. Beds and rooms are awesome- very roomy and comfy. We drink the water from the tap... It's purified. This is my favorite of the pueblo bonito hotels.. It's decor and feel are light and airy and what a Mexican hotel should be. Some of the others are a bit stuffy. At night the hotel is quiet which we prefer. Kelly's bar is hopping into the wee hours though. The spa is very nice also- one of the best I've been to....it has won many awards. If you wait mid-week, they usually come around the pool advertising spa specials and that is the time to book it. I've gotten several massages, a body wrap and facial. All were excellent.
We love this hotel so much we actually got married there a few years ago. We had a group of about 50 and everyone had the best time. Everything from the food, to the flowers to the decor was stunning. The wedding coordinator, Wendy was so accommodating and sweet. She was a gem. Highly recommend this hotel and we plan to go back in March 2015 with our new little son.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan