I've been to Mazatlan several times, and this hotel is the best by far from all other hotels. Although it is about thirty minutes from the city and party scene, it is well worth the cab fare (which really is only $10). The pools were spectacular, the rooms were clean and well kept. Customer service can improve a bit, especially considering how much you pay to stay there, but you can't have it all. The restaurants were expensive, but food was great. You are looking for a quite, romantic get away or even a family vacation with the city not too far away, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan