When we planned a trip to Mazatlan we decided on this resort based entirely on it's web site. The fact it looked beautiful and has so much information about the resort, we selected it. Another thing I had to have, was a method of travel from and to the airport. You can schedule that right on their web site.
This was a fantastic experience and my wife and I loved every second of it. It is every bit as beautiful as it seemed and a whole lot more. If you insist on quality this is the place for you. If you love great service you will love this resort. If you love walking in a lovely garden that includes not only palm trees but hundreds of types of vegetation, included many varieties of flowers, you will love this resort. If you like the idea that every room has a balcony that not only faces the ocean, but in a direction that will not have sun directly on it, you will love this resort. If you love to walk on a beach you will love this resort. It has chairs on the beach for just relaxing, or you can walk for miles if you choose. The weather this November was perfect.
Every building is slightly higher than the one in front of it, so if your room is above the second floor you get a fantastic view of the ocean. No building has more than four floors. Every room in the resort faces the ocean. If you are on the first or second floor you have one of two beautiful pools in front of you and are only steps away from the beach front.
One of us must use a walker to get around. At first I was concerned that it would limit where we could go because the resort is built on the ocean but takes advantage of the terrain which is a hill side. I did not need not to be concerned as wherever there are stairs, there is a ramp around it.
There are three great restaurants on the property. The service at all of them is fantastic and within a short time you will feel that you know the staff well. They are very friendly and will do whatever they can to make your stay comfortable.
If you care to go into the city there is a shuttle that will take you there, and bring you back, every half hour most all day long. There are tours that you can take advantage of if you wish. You can read other reviews about the great restaurants and things to see and do in Mazatlan. We did not take advantage of that as we loved the resort too much.
I very much recommend this resort. It is fantastic in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan