“Great view right off the beach”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
DavidFTex...
“Great view right off the beach”
Reviewed 1 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Very nice room with a great view of the Gulf. Perfect for a family of 4. The beds were comfortable and the room clean. You can see the beach, pool and BBQ areas from the balcony. The beach was just over the dunes from the property. Parking was gated. Great value for the money. We will definitely stay again.

Rasheeda3...
San Antonio, Texas
“The most amazing view you can get!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Decided to take the kids to the beach before school and after countless hours of being rejected because we couldn't stay 3 nights, we found Sandy's Beachfront Condos. I booked, paid for my trip, and got all my check in docs within 3 days. I had very timely (sometimes at 1/2am in the morning responses to my questions. Multiple payment options, and I was allowed to check out late on Sunday.

The views you see on the trip advisor and on their website are EXACTLY what you will be seeing. It's absolutely breathtaking if it's your first time staying beach side. The pool was wonderful going up to 8 feet. I saw people using the grills outside and taking advantage of the amenities.

I found a 24 hour CVS and cooked each night since I had the kids, but I did drive around and there are restaurants/bars that service music late at night with music. HEB, Walmart, and red boxes are about 15 minutes away (across the bridge) and it's a lovely ride.

Having two full bathrooms was really nice and we weren't on top of each other.

The Beach is amazing. You can rent chairs and umbrella for $30 a day. Or the condo is a 1 minute walk (just down the walk way) so you can go to the water and right back to the condo. I was also able to see a beach side wedding! Loved it

The condo needs to fix the jets in the hot tub, upgrade the chair coverings by the pool they looked burnt from the sun.

With all that said.... We had a blast and will be back next year staying in unit 206 so we're closer to the ground! The owner is very accommodating so if you're looking for no hassles, quick turn around times, and a place with perfect access to the beach and the views. This is the spot!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The View was spectacular!
Liked least: The beds
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MN

Reviewed 1 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
ceaserlk
Yukon
“Grandkids' first time at the ocean.”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

The condo was very nicely furnished. newly renovated and convenient. The oceanview is marvelous. The grounds are nicely kept up, the hot tub and pool area clean, and public areas in the buildings always tidy. The owners were up front and honest in what they were selling. The kitchen has many appliances, dishes, glasses and pans. The Tvs in the bedrooms were a luxury that we appreciated. One disappointment is that there is no WiFi in the condo, you must go downstairs to the Wifi room. The ocean is literally at your feet, nothing between the condo and the seaside.

Travelling group: Young Children
Management Response
2 Feb 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay in our condo! This particular unit (#607)had just been purchased by us, and wifi was installed the week prior to your arrival but unfortunately had issues with the vendor and was not activated. Wifi has since been activated and is now available in the condo itself so you don't have to go to the building's wifi room! Thanks again for your review and have a great day! We hope to see you again in the future!
TX
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Older travelers
glen flora wisconsin
Reviewed 15 December 2011 for a stay in July 2010
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;