Motel Los Arcos
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Mazatlan
See available hotels
  • Beachfront
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2010

My family has been going to Mazatlan for a long time. My uncle started staying at Los Arcos 5 or 6 years ago, every winter for 4 or 5 weeks. Then my parents and older brothers and have joined them for the last few years for New Years. Los Arcos is a great hotel. It's small, so it doesn't have that big hotel feeling, but it doesn't feel like a cheap motel either. It's really nice to have your own kitchen and TV (even if there only is Spanish programming). The showers are nice, and there's air conditioning in every room. Unfortunately there was a gay bar across the street that kept it's music going all night, which kept my parents up. I managed to sleep right through it thanks to some sun filled days, right in front of my sliding glass doors.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank CougarGrad
Reviewed 29 April 2008

We love this place! Been there 4 or 5 times. It's where Mexican families stay on vacation. Comfy, apartment style rooms with a living room and kitchen in 2 bedroom units. The showers are awesome. I love the open concept with 5 foot high walls for privacy but lots of room and air circulation. For a family, the showers work well because the bathroom can be shared while someone using it.

The pool was added a few years ago and is a pleasant alternative to the beach. Very nice, large patio area with chairs and lounges.

Everything is always very clean and the staff is warm and friendly. Shopping is at the end of the driveway.

• Stayed: October 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank Julie L
Reviewed 15 January 2007

We booked Los Arcos on internet, arrived to find a hotel with quiet beaches, free internet, pool and good service. The room we had was well used, (i.e.cigarette burns on tub ledge), but clean. I looked at some other rooms which seemed in a bit better condition. The staff was very friendly, helpful and nice restaurant. This hotel would be a good choice for those who want a quiet beach, are okay with standard rooms, free internet and good service. We booked a kitchenette, which turned out to be a hotplate in the room and box of dishes. We needed more kitchen so did move but for economy rooms this would be a good deal

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank TravelerMinnesota
Reviewed 29 March 2006

My family and I spent 2 weeks in Mazatlan, over the Christmas holidays at the Motel Los Arcos. It is situated right in the middle of the Golden Zone on the best strech of gently sloping sandy beach in town. It is next to and nearby many high price high rise hotels so there was always lots going on for my 2 teenage daughters with decent waves for boogie boarding etc. The hotel had us in a 2 bedroom apartment with kichen for about 80us a night. We found it clean and comfortable with all the best eating and drinking establishments just outside our door or a short walk. The staff became good friends as did the people of Mazatlan. We have traveled to many different vacation spots north and south in Mexico and loved them all, but the Mazatlanians were the most outward and friendly. But Los Arcos also has that beach.

• Stayed: December 2005
7  Thank Degners
Reviewed 20 February 2004

we have now stayed in this hotel 3 times and have to pre book evey year because it gets booked up very fast. everyone is so friendly, rooms are clean, rooms are very spacous and the ocean is right at your doorstep.
cannot find a better hotel for this price and highly recommend it. once you ve stayed there you will be back

17  Thank keri4444