Punta Pacifico
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Mazatlan
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I visited La Jolla this March and is a nive place, all the staff is friendly, the location is amazing and you have a lot of activities to do. The rooms are clean, the swimming pool is big and the food is delicious. Is the best place in Mazatlan when you want to relax. I´ll return soon!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Brunilda Z
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I just got back from my trip to La Jolla and I have to say it exceeded all of my expectations. I tend to travel quite a bit, so I was excited to meet the friendly staff and see that the room was up to my standards. This was a short trip so I didnt get to experience many of the service, but the food was great and this spot was definitely off the beaten path. The next time I'm in the area I am definitely going to stay at the Residence Club La Jolla above all else, and I would recommend it to couples and families alike.

Room Tip: I didnt have a suite, but I heard they were nice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Kayla H
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at La Jolla, and we have been here before. they seem to be getting a bad rep online for the timeshare sales but all of Mazatlan and Mexico seems to be the same way...Just ignore them or tell them you are leaving the next day and skip the tour. The resort itself is clean, the staff is super friendly, the views are great and it is just overall great! We really enjoy spending time there the pool area is beautiful, and the beach is great at Sunset! I definitely recommend La Jolla and will most likely visit again soon!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eric W
Reviewed 27 March 2013

We have recently returned from 2 weeks at La Jolla and couldn't be more pleased.The staff, from the bell man, Alex, to the front desk staff, the reservation staff and the restaurant staff are, in our opinion, outstanding!
The developer .is to be congratulated on his careful, meticulous finishing of the units. Obviously, probably due to the economy,a number of the units in the main building are not yet finished but the work is progressing slowly without compromising quality.
The interior finish of the completed units is very classy and attractive. Top of the line appliances and fleece blankets for those occasional cool nights.
The atmosphere at La Jolla is peaceful with none of the beach vendors and the hurly burly of the closer in resorts. All in all a wonderful place to stay.

Room Tip: All of the units are great and have an ocean view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alan P
Reviewed 20 March 2013

last week we went for a timeshare presentation to la jolla & the place is amazing, the people very nice to us, the food & the service very good, unfortunately we couldn't buy, but if you go to mazatlan go & check it out by your self.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank George M
RCLAJOLLAMANAGEMENT, Guest Relations Manager at Punta Pacifico, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

Dear George,

Thank you for taking the time to review La Jolla Resort, you are more than welcome to come back and enjoy our place.

Best Regards