“Great fish and location - fun!”

Angelina's Latin Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 413 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A nice "bohemian" style place ....Enjoy the taste of our latin passion!....Mediterranean style kitchen with a touch of mexican ingredients....Beer, wine, cocktails and soft music to enjoy!
Kelowna, Canada
“Great fish and location - fun!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The fish - tuna - was superior. Great treatment any way Angelina's prepares it. I'd say they could work on a Caesar salad for sure but probably my mistake to order. Soggy lettuce and too much bread! We look forward to a return trip. Nice menu with good variety. The location cannot be beat.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Krazed4koots

“Great food, great service ”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

This place has amazing food combinations, mixing fine ingredients like you haven't had before, even the burger has a savoriness o the beef. Also it is a small kitchen so on a busy night it can take a while. This happened to us on one particular night and I canceled my pizza order because it took to long and I already had eaten a bit of everyone else's food. Well they comped our drinks even without us asking or complaining. If you know what it's like in Mexico this is a rarity! Customer service like that is amazing!

2 Thank 1mmwannabe
Illinois
“Love the Location and the Owner”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

We finally made it back to Angelina's this evening. We saw a beautiful sunset and had some great food. My husband and our friend had a good old fashioned hamburger and fries. Both really liked them. I had the warm spinach salad. It had sweet potatoes and pecans in it and a delicious warm dressing. I never feel like I get enough veggies while I am in Mazatlan and this hit the spot. The salad was average size, but enough for me. We will definitely go back next year when she is in her new location.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank J-W
Ciudad Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food....”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We love Angelina's. As residents of Mazatlan this is one of our favorite places to eat. The food is always fresh with a variety of wonderful flavors. Love the salads and pasta. Portabello Margarita is the best. Make this one of your stops on a trip to Mazatlan.

• Visited February 2014
Oliver, Canada
“Great lunches”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

At lunch here twice and took one of their baguettes with us to the airport for lunch while we waited on our flight home.

The place is small - and right on the sidewalk beneath the old Belmar hotel (Olas Altas).

Service was good, prices excellent and the lunches were absolutely top notch.

Only one drawback - we stopped for happy hour one day and the margaritas were not very good - but, it is a restaurant and not a bar.

Great little spot.