“Great food great place”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Everyting was great, food is both healthy and delicious, burrote with guacamole is a must. Very good prices and music, plus nice staff

There are newer reviews for Pura Vida

Reviewed 4 June 2013

As a vegetarian and healthy eater, it can often be difficult to travel and find food I can eat. Pura Vida was a frequent stop for me - offering up FRESH and healthy items (and MANY vegetarian choices!) at a cheap price.

I tried many menu items from veggie burger to wraps and salads - all were VERY tasty.

Try the cucumber lemonade. It sounds odd, but it is SO tasty and refreshing!

2  Thank SuzieB7
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This place has some really great dishes and a large number of different smoothie combinations.
I highly recommend everyone to give them a try.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I loveeee their burrotos! Carne or pollo with gaucomole, big enough to be shared yet very inexpensive at 60 pesos. Their iced tea is also very good. Eat in or to go, the service has always been quick. Yeahhh..TA finally put up this restaurant after I requested it!! I'm not a health food nut at all but they are just sooo good that I crave em and can't wait till I can return to Mazatlan and eat my favorite lunch again. Easy to find with the big green pineapple on the roof.

1  Thank glacierlady
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This place was recommended to us by a friend who seeks out healthy eateries. What makes this one nice is that it is right off of Sabalo by the Burger King so is easy to find. They have great menu choices including smoothies, milk shakes, sandwiches and great looking salads. We ate out on the shady patio and were quite comfortable. There is no view here but the restaurant was clean and well kept. There was an English menu which was good since our waitress did not speak much English at all! We had a milk shake and a smoothie which were both excellent. Our friend usually gets a drink with the healthier items such as wheatgrass or a salad and raves about them. We will definitely return on our next trip to Mazatlan.

1  Thank LNJ