“great golf course and great staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Campo de Golf Marina Mazatlan

Campo de Golf Marina Mazatlan
Henderson, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great golf course and great staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have played at all of the golf courses around Mazatlan and found the Marina has the best greens and the best fairways. Fantastic experience and very friendly staff. The rates for green fee's are very reasonable.
The Tequila shot they give you on your round are fun too, great friendly cart girl.
Cesar the new golf pro is a great addition to the golf course, very helpful and friendly . The potential of this course is fantastic.
Can't wait to see the future development of this facility.
I will be back in Mazatlan in November and look forward to many rounds of golf at the Marina.
I met many great fun people from all over during my experience golfing at the Marina.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank pablo304

Meadow Lake, Canada
“Great golf course to play”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Marina Mazatlan is a great golf course to play and we are very lucky to have the hard working staff and a new pro who has added a new dimension to this golf course in Mazatlan. The dress code as far as i am concerned needs to be addressed even better. The last time i played at any course ripped and tattered shorts and sleeveless shirts were for the beach. Keep up the good work.Can't wait to get back from Canada to play for the winter.
Randy S.

Visited November 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

La Marina was a very enjoyable golf course,beautifully maintained with a very professional golf staff.
The club pro Cesar Gamboa gladly assisted me with a golf lesson that was very helpful.
The course itself is playable for all levels of golf as the tees are adjusted for low handicappers as well as for those of us with high handicaps.
I can`t wait to play it again on my next visit.
Gene Morgan
Memphis,Tennessee.

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Golf Course and Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Having played Marina Mazatlan many times over the last number of years, I have found the course exceptionally playable. It is a relatively young course, but each year has found it better and improving. One of the features I like about this course is the very friendly nature of the staff who are very helpful. The food at the half way stop is very good. The pro, Cesar, has even played a round with myself and my friends and is more than willing to help with a swing tip or two.

After a year of playing here, I purchased a membership and I look forward to the eventual new clubhouse which is in the planning stages.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank sdsk
Outlook
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I played 40 rounds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I played 40 rounds at this golf course last winter. I enjoyed it very much. I particularly liked all the staff. I find it hard to believe that different prices were charged to clients. Last winter there were specials available to all customers. I will play this course again this up coming winter. I can easily recomend this golf course

Visited March 2014