“marina golf”

Campo de Golf Marina Mazatlan
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have been golfing this course 2 years and it just keeps getting better and better! Not only is it close to town, it has the best greens in Mazatlan bar none! I have taken a few lessons from Caesar , the pro and I find his teaching very easy to understand and adapt to. Its affordable and fun. I have shaved off some strokes in my game and owe it all to his support and genuine caring of making my game better. He even drives out to check in while you are playing. The staff is great, and they take care of you from moment you arrive, whether its drinks on the links, or food after the first nine.

3  Thank Cheryl b

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have played Marina Mazatlan many times over the past few years. It is a very good course, getting better each year. Given the proximity of the course, it is priced comparable to other golf courses in the Mazatlan area, and prices have always been consistent. The staff are super friendly and courteous, the pro Cesar has always been more than helpful, to the point of giving me a complimentary lesson. My experience is, with the fun and the sun, you have to work hard not to have a good time at Marina Mazatlan! Come'on Mazgringo come on out and give it another try.
Barry Kennedy, Campbell River, BC

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have been playing here quite a bit and find it friendly and accommodating. The review i read about over charging and scamming is just not true. All the employees are great! The course is in great shape, well maintained and managed

TT Mazatlan

1  Thank terry s
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have played at all of the golf courses around Mazatlan and found the Marina has the best greens and the best fairways. Fantastic experience and very friendly staff. The rates for green fee's are very reasonable.
The Tequila shot they give you on your round are fun too, great friendly cart girl.
Cesar the new golf pro is a great addition to the golf course, very helpful and friendly . The potential of this course is fantastic.
Can't wait to see the future development of this facility.
I will be back in Mazatlan in November and look forward to many rounds of golf at the Marina.
I met many great fun people from all over during my experience golfing at the Marina.

1  Thank pablo304
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Marina Mazatlan is a great golf course to play and we are very lucky to have the hard working staff and a new pro who has added a new dimension to this golf course in Mazatlan. The dress code as far as i am concerned needs to be addressed even better. The last time i played at any course ripped and tattered shorts and sleeveless shirts were for the beach. Keep up the good work.Can't wait to get back from Canada to play for the winter.
Randy S.